Root Yoga Workshops
Root Yoga Center offers a variety of workshops to the public each month. These workshops are designed to enhance a person's knowledge about the body as well as improve their overall health. We offer a unique selection of workshops lead by our Root Yoga teachers and special guests. Be sure to check back every month for an updated list of workshops available. Registration may take place in advance using MindBody Online.
Sunday April 13th | 3:00 - 5:00pm
Keep Calm & Carry On: An Introduction to Meditation
Join Michelle Lee Weldon on a journey into the science of mind and matter in this Introductory Meditation workshop.
- Gain insight into the brain science behind why meditation helps you sleep better, think more clearly and balance your emotions
- Learn and practice 3 different types of meditation
- Understand how to integrate meditation into your daily routine
$30 Advance | $35 Day of
Sunday May 4th | 1:30 - 3:30 pm
Ancient Scripture: The Bhagavad Gita with Cindy Lusk
Explore the renowned and beloved Indian scripture, The Bhagavad Gita. Set as a conversation on the battlefield between the warrior Arjuna and his charioteer Krishna, their discussions of the meaning of life and death, dharma, devotion, and the many teachings of yoga can inspire our own practice on and off the mat.
- Discover the metaphor of the battlefield conversation
- Understand several of the key teachings of the text
- Apply these teachings to the practice of yoga
$30 Advance | $35 Day Of
Saturday, May 10th | 7 - 8:30pm
Journey to the Spirit, Sacred Sound Healing for the Body and Soul, with Claudia Ingraham
Quantum physics has proven that everything has a vibration, especially in sound. When we use sound coupled with intention, we can direct sound vibration to raise the body’s vibrational frequency. Negative energy can make us physically ill or emotionally depressed and restrict our ability to reach our full physical, spiritual and mental health. By using singing bowls, we emit a soothing vibration that radiates out negative energy and allows your to live in harmony with your surrounding environment.
• Clear your chakras and release negative energy through the vibration of sound
• Heighten your intuition and improve concentration
• Reduce your stress levels and enhance your creativity
MORE ABOUT CLAUDIA: www.sacredspaceclearing.com
$20 Advanced Registration | $25 Day of
NOTE: Root Yoga does not offer refunds for workshops and special events. For questions regarding your workshop purchase, please contact our studio manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.