21 days of success (mostly)! Wow, it actually went by fast. I definitely want to continue cooking my own food as much as possible and going to the sauna (go figure!). Here are some of my lessons learned during the cleanse:
- Making your own baked crackers isn’t so hard!
- There are lots of times when I can cut-out unhealthy “splurges” in my day, and not even care.
- Castor oil packs are a great excuse to relax and read a magazine.
- Massaging kale makes it taste less-bad. Macadamia nuts make me want to dance!
- You don’t have to give up social activities on a cleanse…in fact, people love asking about what you are eating.
- Do not, I repeat…do not, under any circumstances, come off the cleanse by eating holiday Chex Mix! Epic mistake.
- Cooking from scratch definitely gets easier over time. I'm almost ready to start experimenting with my own recipes in the kitchen (scary thought)!
- I'm actually looking forward to the next Root Rejuvenation :) Bring it on!