Forrest Yoga Events
MARCH 28 - 30 | A WEEKEND WITH ANA FORREST
Forrest Yoga workshops are asana focused practices. Forrest Yoga helps you connect to your core - getting strong and centered. It uses heat, deep breathing and vigorous sequences to sweat out toxins. The long holds in the pose progressions help you flush, oxygenate and rejuvenate every cell. The Forrest Yoga Workshops ar eoffered to practitioners of all levels.
As a beginner to Forrest Yoga, you learn to breathe deeply and connect in feeling with your body. As you progress, you get proficient at safely tailoring each pose to work best for you; particularly with physical and emotional injuries. Join Ana Forrest for the following workshops in Denver.
Friday, March 28
6:30pm - 9:00pm | Celebrate Your Practice
- Rekindle your fires of passion and pleasure with Forrest Yoga as you learn to reconnect with your energy and delight in your strength. This Forrest Yoga workshop helps you cultivate a sense of compassion for yourself to bring healing and inspiration into your personal practice.
Saturday, March 29
9:30am - 12:00pm | Building the Warrior Heart
- Discover the magic of heart-opening asanas by opening your core. With an open core your heart will have the support and counsel of your other primary chakras. Learn to remove obstructive shielding from the heart so it can truly and honestly feel each new experience afresh. Then make room for nourishing your heart by seeing and absorbing the beauty and sweetness in our world.
2:00pm - 4:30pm | Luminous Core
- Take a physical and mental journey deep into the core of your own being, where you will create a heightened sense of awareness through breath and asana. Open yourself to the amazing quality of feeling that lives inside as you sweat, breathe and enter into the incredible mystery that is your core.
Sunday, March 30
9:30am - 12:00pm | Heal Your Back
- Tired of back pain? Revitalize and strengthen your back with pranayama and asana. Stimulate healing by learning how to bring fresh oxygen, blood and nerve energy into your back and torso. Forrest Yoga teaches poses created specifically to heal and strengthen your back. Work, sweat and attain freedom from back pain.
2:00pm - 4:30pm | Inversions and Arm Balances
- Inversions and arm balancing poses are challenging and exciting. They rejuvenate the mind and body. They increase circulation of blood, oxygen, and energy, stimulating the endocrine and immune systems. Both arm balancing poses and inversions develop mental and physical strength, balance and flexibility. In this session, learn the essential elements of these powerful poses. Learn the skills of balance and then have fun applying them to your life.
- LEVEL: INT/ADV
- NOTE: This session is not appropriate for pregnant woman or those with detached retinas, or wrist or arm injuries.
What to Bring
- Two mats, OR one mat and one blanket or beach towel to roll up
- Strap (at least 8 foot) and a block
- Any othere props needed to support any injuries or physical concerns
The Curtis Hotel
1405 Curtis Street, Denver, CO 80202
*All workshop attendees are eligible for $109/night hotel stays at The Curtis Hotel and are provided free parking during the workshops. To reserve your room, please inform the concierge you are affiliated with Root Yoga Center.
1 Workshop - $85 | $72*
2 Workshops - $160 | $136*
3 Workshops - $225 | $192*
4 Workshops - $300 | $255*
5 Workshops - $350 | $298*
*Early Bird Discount Ends 2.28.14
For more information, please contact us at Connect@rootyogacenter.com